shout out to all of the custodians, cooks, garbage truck drivers, cafeteria workers, bus drivers, waiters, and every one else whose jobs and entire fucking existences get shit on by the same people who wouldn’t know what to do with their lives if they had to do anything for themselves
1. my sexual orientation is do NOT fucking touch me but if you’re cute i’m gonna stare at you
15. HAHAHA the person i dislike the most where do i begin. gross white dude with superiority complex and a lot of cred in the local punk scenes, total sociopath who uses his charm to manipulate and freeload off his friends in a way that makes them think hes doing them a favor. he’s rude, a hypocrite, sometimes he smells, i haven’t seen him in a good 3 years but at least once a week i think of how fuckin awful he is and how the next time i see him im gonna punch him in the face and break his glasses. he was so beloved within our group of friends and had the wool pulled so tight over their eyes that when he would leave me out or treat me like shit in plain view of everyone, they’d chock it up to ME not liking HIM. he also once described my friends and i as “the hyenas from the lion king” and not in a good way, directly before trying to convince a mututal friend of all of ours that we were bad for them and he was their true friend (as he was getting rides from them and staying at their house for free). he’s a great guy and i hope he finds happiness so that when he does i can track him down and destroy it.
39. i’m good at being right. holla
54. i’m a 99% non-sexual being, i never turn on but i do love a man over 6 feet n i’m a wicked butt & thigh enthusiast
7. my favorite book is carrie by stephen king, i’m a horror buff and i’ve loved the (original) movie since i was like a toddler but when i read the actual book last year i was blown away but how cool it was, and it’s super short.
10. i’m not sure if i have a favorite animal, it used to be giraffes but i think every animal is my favorite if i’m actively seeing them so today it’s chimpanzees because i learned there’s a colony of them that are developing a fashion sense and putting grass in their ears to look cool
11. i’ve only been to a few concerts, i’ve seen grimes& lykke li, young the giant & minus the bear, and passion pit…and i think that’s it unless you also count the time i saw tim and eric. but that’s more of a fiasco than a live show